How to Use Live View Mode:
Follow the steps and/or watch the video below.
- Open Athos App
- Log In as <Existing User> Sign in using your Online Training Center Coaches' login and password.
- 1. With the athletes in their gear, you can pair with any one of their cores (1 at a time).
- 2. Go to 'Gear' Tab at the bottom.
- 3. Click on 'Core 1' and you will see a list of cores. The cores should be renamed before using this feature. See How To Rename your Cores
- 4. Once you select the athlete you want to watch, you need to select the corresponding calibration.
- 5. Choose the athlete's email in the drop down and click save, then done.
- 6. Click on 'Live View' and you should see the athlete's body map lighting up.
- 7. To switch to another athlete, click on 'Gear' in the upper left hand corner.
- 8. Click on the Core you are connected to, and click on 'Disconnect'.
- 9. Repeat steps 2-6 to watch another athlete.
- Place cores back on the charger when finished with session so cores can dump the data.