How to Use Live View Mode:
Follow the steps and/or watch the video below.
Open Athos App
Log In as <Existing User> Sign in using your Online Training Center Coaches' login and password.
1. With the athletes in their gear, you can pair with any one of their cores (1 at a time).
2. Go to 'Gear' Tab at the bottom.
3. Click on 'Core 1' and you will see a list of cores. The cores should be renamed before using this feature. See How To Rename your Cores
4. Once you select the athlete you want to watch, you need to select the corresponding calibration.
5. Choose the athlete's email in the drop down and click save, then done.
6. Click on 'Live View' and you should see the athlete's body map lighting up.
7. To switch to another athlete, click on 'Gear' in the upper left hand corner.
8. Click on the Core you are connected to, and click on 'Disconnect'.
9. Repeat steps 2-6 to watch another athlete.
Place cores back on the charger when finished with session so cores can dump the data.