If you run into any issues with the app, including pairing issues, try the steps below to help. If the problem persists, please contact Support:
1. Check for Athos updates
- Open the App Store and select "Updates." If Athos shows up in the "Pending Updates" section, click it to start the update.
2. Restart the Athos App
- Press the Home button to return to your phone's Home screen.
- Double tap the Home button on your phone to reveal all open apps.
- Swipe the Athos app up to kill the app.
- Tap the Home button to close the open-app view and reopen the Athos app.
3. Confirm the your Core is charged
4. Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is marked as on.
5. Check that your Core and iOS device are within Bluetooth range of one another
- The Core and iOS device must be within ~10 meters (~30 feet) in order for Bluetooth to stay connected.
6. Confirm that you are running the latest version of firmware.
7. "Wake" your Core
- Put your Core on the plugged-in charger and press the reset button on the charger once.
If this still doesn't help, please get in touch; hopefully, we can help get to the bottom of it! In your email, please let us step-by-step what problem you are hitting and what you've tried so far, so we can help solve this as quickly as possible.